We are convinced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will remain a pioneer in the highly competitive first person shooter genre, bringing more of what Rainbow Six fans love to the table. or click file then Open GPD to open your RSV2 GPD. The frosty mod was designed to improve the feel of the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 gaming experience by making it faster, more fun, and more difficult. More Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Mods. *How to install 16 player mod* 1. copy (TeknoR6Vegas2.exe) to your Rainbow Six Vegas 2\Binaries 2. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas took the gaming world by storm in 2006 thanks to its technological advances and gameplay innovations. file size 151.3 MB. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - map pack - Game mod - Download The file map pack is a modification for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, a(n) action game.Download for free. XBox Gold members can get it for free. Vegas 2 Realism Mod v.2.4.3 Patch Jul 12 2016 Vegas 2 Realism Mod Patch 1 comment. *This has more or less turned into a mod showcase. Subscribe. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Mod Tool How to use: 1) click file then Open Profile to open your Xbox360 PROFILE. Subscribed. We are convinced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will remain a pioneer in the highly competitive first person shooter genre, bringing more of what Rainbow Six fans love to the table. This folder is located in documents>my games>ubisoft>r6vegas2> Paste the files from the Elite 99 folder directly into this folder. Description. Frosty Mod 4.0 [Mod] Posted over 6 years ago; 27 downloads; The frosty mod was designed to improve the feel of the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 gaming experience by making it faster, more fun, and more difficult. Gameplay-facilitating trainer for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. This trainer may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. All my mods in future will be listed here for easy access. I have been using both these mods in combo for last 4 years or so, they add lots of life back into the game as it was getting stale, I had 500+ hours on the original game & expect I have added more than that since switching to the mods, though it doesnt get counted any more as the launcher is not tied to steam. Hey guys, i have been researching this game for a while, its very moddable beyond the amount of what has been already done so i am presenting one of the first mods done by package editing: Download Games & Demos Mods & Add-Ons Patches Tools Wallpapers Trainers. Download Vegas 2 Realism Mod v2.4.2. ! last update Monday, July 7, … I have changed the in-game gun titles to be accurate and added an installer! Technically the game does have gamepad support, but it has some issues detecting wireless controllers. Login Store Featured Explore Curators Wishlist News Stats file type Game mod. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - v1.03 +13 Trainer - Download.