Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. [Dm Bb F Ab Cm Eb C Gm Am D G] Chords for On My Way To Harlem - Gregory Porter with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords Intro. Search. Bb Cm7 … I found out on my way to Harlem Ellington you don't live 'round here He moved away one day so they say From Harlem I can hear his echos still Now now now you can't keep me away from where I was born Eb EbM7 Verse 1. ON MY WAY TO HARLEM (UMOJA EDIT 4) by DjWillGee published on 2020-01-29T17:30:14Z Here is an edit that I did last summer that I kept for myself of the Gregory Porter that KAI ALCE remixed that I … Dm7(b5) Fm AbM7 Gm EbM7 Ab Gm7 Gm EbM7 Fm AbM7 Fm Verse 2. Find album credit information for On My Way To Harlem - Gregory Porter on AllMusic On My Way to Harlem / Gregory Porter. Song information for On My Way to Harlem - Gregory Porter on AllMusic One, two, three, a hundred, a thousand My heart is poundin, the devil keeps soundin But he don't want my money, he wants my soul So I reach like a tree, and like a weed I grow My stomach is full, but my mind is starvin Rollin in a g ride on my way to Harlem The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com Check out On My Way to Harlem by Gregory Porter on Amazon Music.